Monday, March 7, 2011

time-lapse scene-ography

In walking Flagstaff, I catch glimpses over the months and years of the ongoing life at certain dwellings - kind of a time-lapse scene-ography. This cool sleety morning (I had my jacket hood up for protection) I walked by the yard of a man I've seen outside before exercising and punching a bag. Think of the younger Charles Bronson. He was standing there this morning with his back to me stripped to the waist with a sweat jacket tied around his middle and drinking a cup of something (hot tea?). He never acknowledges my presence nor do I slow my pace.

1 comment:

  1. I have the sense that this man knows you are there. It's almost like a gentlemen's agreement to simply allow the flow. No need for chatter, just respect for each other's space. How gracious.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.